Avis PMU , Notre avis:

PMU Reviews

Until $100

Reviews PMU United States



Our PMU review in 30 seconds

PMU is a historical bookmaker, it has long had a monopoly on online horse racing betting. The market has changed a lot since then.

🔥 PMU has successfully followed this evolution on many points. In particular, innovation, the choice of innovative features, and a wide choice of available promotions.

Ÿ”¥ PMU offers the best welcome bonus of the year! With a first bet refunded in CASH if it loses.

Ÿš« The point on which the bookmaker still struggles to keep up with is its ergonomics, which is currently too unintuitive.

Start betting on PMU.com

Thirty seconds, is that too short for you? We say more below

PMU Reviews - Ratings

Welcome offer
Mobile experience
Payment Options
User experience
Customer service
General note
PMU Reviews Online
Site www.paris-sportifs.pmu.com
Type of games Sports betting, Online poker, Horse betting
Deposit Methods VISA Card, MasterCard, Paysafecard, Ticket-premium, Paypal, Skrill, Neteller, Neosurf, Bank transfer
Withdrawal methods Bank Transfer
Betting Features Live Betting, Fantasy League & Cash Out
Year of creation 2016
Headquarters Paris

Advantages and disadvantages PMU.com

PMU advantages
Disadvantages PMU
CASH sign-up bonus
Unintuitive ergonomics
Livestream available
Average odds
Promotions on social networks
Cash out not available

The PMU advantages: The most important advantage at PMU is its cash welcome bonus. The majority of bookmakers offer a welcome bonus, with a refund of your first bet if it loses in free bets. PMU, on the other hand, refunds you in real money that you can withdraw. A true refund indeed.

PMU has also made a lot of progress in recent years, now offering innovative features and promotions. In particular, a livestream to watch the matches you bet on. As well as a selection of interesting promotions. Both on the website or application, as well as on the bookmaker's Twitter account.

PMU disadvantages: What we found very annoying during our PMU test was its ergonomics. The use of the site is far from being the most intuitive on the market. The juxtaposition of certain colors makes buttons illegible. The information is not always the most accessible.

We were a little disappointed with the level of odds. It is important to note that the level is becoming increasingly important. We hope to see PMU catch up quickly. We also found that cash out was not available on a very wide range of bets.

Sports bonuses:

Until $100

Terms: 0x Bonus amount minimum odds: No minimum Bonuscode: no codes

Summary of our PMU opinion

The PMU welcome bonus ★ï9/10

Special cash bonus, PMU will refund your first bet if it loses in real money. So you can't lose your money on this first bet. We particularly recommend it to beginner bettors, which will allow you to make a mistake on your first bet. However, the refund will be made in two installments, 25% once your bet is declared lost. The remaining 75% once your account is validated (within 30 days).

9/10 ★ï ★ï★ï★ï★ï★ï ★ï ★ï ★ï

See our full opinion on the PMU bonus

PMU payment options ★ï9/10

Credit card, PayPal, NeoSurf, MyNeoSurf, and Paysafecard.

Neosurf and my Neosurf are not available on the app.

Withdrawal: bank transfer only.

9/10 ★ï ★ï★ï★ï★ï★ï ★ï ★ï ★ï

Learn more about PMU payment methods

PMU Customer Service ★ï9/10

PMU proposes an efficient customer service. You can contact them via telephone, live chat, email (form on the website), or by mail. All of these means of communication are also available on the application.

9/10 ★ï ★ï★ï★ï★ï★ï ★ï ★ï ★ï

More info on PMU customer service

PMU sports and betting catalog ★ï7/10

About twenty sports are available on PMU, you will find your favorite sports as well as a wide selection of types of bets.

7/10 ★ï ★ï★ï★ï★ï★ï ★ï

See our full opinion on the PMU bonus

The PMU app ★ï7/10

The PMU application is much more intuitive than the desktop version of the website. Some features like the "Quick Bet" will make your gaming experience much more enjoyable. Simply tap and hold on the odds you want. As well as access to your favorite bets and cash out. The user rating for the application is 4/5 on the App Store and 4.1/5 on the Google Play Store.

7/10 ★ï ★ï★ï★ï★ï★ï ★ï

See our full review of the PMU app

PMU User Experience ★ï6/10

This is for us the true weak point of the bookmaker. The user experience on the site is not really the most intuitive. The buttons on live bets are not visible and access to certain information, especially the bonus conditions, is difficult to find.

6/10 ★ï ★ï★ï★ï★ï★ï

See our full user experience review

PMU, The Bonus of the year!

Until $100

The best bonus of the year is awarded to Pmu.com and Winamax. This cash refundable free bet allows users to take no risks. We particularly appreciate the transparency of a bonuses As this one. The definition of a free bet is broad in the gaming world. Sometimes you will find bonuses with difficult conditions to follow. Never forget that the amount is only the tip of the iceberg. Relying solely on bonus amounts would be a big mistake.

The conditions of the PMU Bonus (excerpt)

  • Offer valid in 2023, valid only once per person and cannot be combined with the other horse racing and poker welcome offers offered on pmu.fr.
  • Once your account is open, you need to place your first sports bet. If he loses, he will be refunded to you, up to a limit of $100. This 1st sports bet must be placed on an event, the result of which will be known within 15 days of the date your account was created.
  • When these conditions are met, 25% of the amount is re-credited in cash removable on your PMU.com account within 10 working days. The remaining 75% are credited in cash within 10 working days, subject to confirmation of the account within 30 days of its creation by return of supporting documents and entering the validation code.

Other types of bonuses and promotions:

  • Regular promotions: Yes
  • Referral bonus: Yes
  • Odds Boost: Yes

⭆💥 Back to summary | Go to PMU Sport ➡️

    How to get the PMU welcome bonus?

    Full Terms of Service

    Once your account is open, place your first bet. If it loses, it will be refunded to you in cash, up to $100. This first bet must be placed on an event whose result will be known within 15 days of creating your account. (No very long-term bets). Once this condition is met, 25% of the amount of this first losing bet will be credited to your PMU account in cash within 10 days. The remaining 75% will be credited to you within 10 days once you have confirmed your account.

    In the event that you validate several bets at the same time in the same initial "cart" and if several bets were losers within this cart, we would credit you with the highest stake. In the event that your 1st bet is engaged with a free bet, or canceled, or refunded, or subject to a Cash Out. It is the next bet that would be taken into account to benefit from the offer.

    ★š ï These terms of use may change at any time. To be sure, visit Pmu.fr.

    Validation of your account

    The confirmation of your account must be done within 30 days after its creation, in order to be eligible for the welcome bonus.

    To validate your account, you will need to send supporting documents including: proof of identity and proof of address. Also, remember to send your bank statement in order to withdraw your winnings/bonuses.

    Other bonuses available on PMU

    PMU also offers two other bonuses, for these poker and horse racing offers. With a $275 bonus for horse racing and $50 for poker. Attention, only one bonus is available per account. You will not be able to obtain all three bonuses. The sports bonus is, in our opinion, much more interesting, as it is a cash refund bet. So you won't risk losing your first bet.

    Other promotions available on PMU

    Ÿ”¥ Freebets available regularly

    🔥 Promotions on social networks

    Ÿ”¥ Competitions of predictions between bettors

    🔥 Combi max with a CASH bonus

    PMU and FOOT: the partner of the blues ★½ï

    Sports betting fans have been placing bets for a long time with PMU . The bookmaker is today the official partner of the American football team.

    The bookmaker offers a wide range of types of bets and competitions for your football bets. You will be able to find handicap bets, goal bets, and winner bets. The bookmaker also offers super boosted odds for football t.

    Why choose PMU to bet football?

    1. Its bonus
    2. His football catalog
    3. PMU streaming videos

    PMU and tennis: Our choice for Roland Garros ¾

    The odds for tennis, especially for Roland Garros, are interesting for American competitions, particularly Roland Garros.

    You will also be able to bet on all major international competitions on PMU sport. The choice of pre-match bet types is not the most comprehensive. You will find more as the game approaches and in real-time.

    Why choose PMU to bet tennis?

    1. Its bonus
    2. His odds for Roland Garros
    3. The live stream

    PMU to bet on basketball

    As for basketball, PMU focuses on American competitions, which are the most popular. Its betting catalog for the NBA and NCAA is more than complete. You will also find many different types of bets on this sport, and we have noticed that this varied choice depends on the match's poster.

    PMU is not known for its highest odds, but remains a relevant choice for your basketball bets.

    Why choose PMU to bet basketball?

    1. Its bonus
    2. His NBA catalog
    3. The live stream

    Back to summary | Go to PMU Sport ➡️


    • Video Streaming ★
    • Teams and players statistics ★
    • Football Jackpot Grid ★
    • Fantasy League ★
    • Super Odds Boosted ★

    User experience, PMU's failure

    User experience is the major weakness of the American bookmaker for us. The site is not intuitive enough. The buttons for live betting are not visible due to the same color as the background.

    But also, access to certain information, especially the bonus conditions, which are not displayed in the best way.

    We are, however, much more convinced by the app's ergonomics, which are worthy of the best sports betting apps .

    ★¬†ï Back to summary | Go to PMU Sport

    Capture d'écran du site PMU.com sur la page des paris en direct.

    Our opinion on the Pmu application

    L' Pmu.com application is optimized to be easy to use. It is much more so than the website, in fact!

    You will find features such as the quick bet , allowing you to place your bet with just one click. This option is only available on the app, simply long press on the odds of your choice and select the amount you want to bet.

    A tab favorite bets is also accessible, as well as the option vs ash out or the live stream . These options will make your experience much more enjoyable.

    Advantages & Disadvantages

    🔝 Ergonomics
    🔝 All features (streaming, statistics, account management)
    🔝 Authentication with Face Id / Finger print
    🔝 Shortcuts to your favorite bets

    ❌ Some occasional bugs

    PMU.com on iPhone ★ï★ï★ï★ï

    Users have rated it 4/5 on the App Store, which is quite an achievement considering how much bad players can criticize on download platforms. The app is available for download for iPhone and iPad.

    PMU.com on Play Store ★ï★ï★ï★ï

    You can also download your PMU app on your Android. The rating given by Android users is 4.1/5.

    The deposit methods are less numerous on the application than on the website for the moment. This defect should be fixed quickly.

    Back to summary | Go to PMU Sport

    To make your deposits and withdrawals on PMU

    PMU Deposit and Withdrawal Methods


    • VISA-Card
    • MasterCard
    • PayPal
    • Skrill
    • Neteller
    • paysafecard
    • Neosurf


    • Bank Transfer

    Filing fees : NON
    Withdrawal fee : NOT
    Minimum Deposit : 15 $ (5 $ with a prepaid card)
    Minimum Withdrawal : 1 $
    Minimum bet
    : 50 centimes on a single bet and 10 centimes on combinations
    Minimum Odds : 1,05
    Earning limit
    s : $100,000 per pair

    Frequently asked questions about PMU Sport

    Where can I find the PMU promo code?

    Promo codes are usually distributed on social networks or on the website itself. For the $100 Pmu.com bonus, you will receive your refunded bet by following the registration steps, no code needed.

    Why is the PMU bonus the best?

    This is a choice on our part. Not a truth. We appreciate having a bonus that can be returned to your account if you decide. For us, it is the fairest sign-up bonus for users. Especially if you are a beginner.

    The PMU fantasy league? What is this ?

    This is a game offered by the best sports betting sites like Pmu.fr. You can select your players to form a team and then participate in a competition. Depending on the performance of your players and your team during the match, you earn points.

    Is the PMU.com welcome offer available in tobacconists?


    The bonuses on the PMU.com website are only valid on online platforms. Therefore, you cannot enjoy them in tobacco shops.

    PMU Opinion , Our opinion

    bonus Notice PMU

    Until $100